The Mad Shangi Show w/ Hazmat Crew

'



Live at Koi Cafe in Downtown Calgary - I went to see the Hazmat Crew and they rocked the house. Opening acts included Baby C, King Dylan, S.E.B., Kohr36, with DJ QueenTee on the turn tables. It was a real fun night.

http://thehazmatcrew.com



The Koi Cafe was a hipster place in Downtown Calgary that I've never been to before. I really did not care for the vegan menu, and I spent a lot of money on food and I was still hungry. I wasn't quite sure how this hipster crowd would respond to a rap group, but thankfully the hipsters left and the tiny cafe filled up with a different crowd. The show was great. The Hazmat Crew were great. I had a great time grabbing people and dragging them over to my spot and hoodwink them into taking part of my livestream. Good times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Mad Shangi Show w/ Nathan Forrest Winters

ALIEN creature design - a visual analysis

The Mad Shangi Show w/ FilmNerd