PERVYWOOD 7: Disney's Demons





Another brilliant exposé on the seedy world of pedophilia. Disney seems to have a knack for hiring pedophiles to work for their so-called child-friendly brand. I interviewed an actor who was the victim of a pedophile on the set of Clownhouse, only for that director, Victor Salva, to get hired by DIsney straight out of prison, and went on to direct the NAMBLA propaganda film Powder. When doing my research for the interview, I came across images of pedophile symbols on the DVDs for the Jungle Book. Nathan even told me a disturbing story about how he was groomed during a private screening of The Jungle Book. As a kid, I always thought there was a weirdly sexual vibe during the scene with Mr. Kaa, the snake, and Mowgli. Very creepy. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Mad Shangi Show w/ Nathan Forrest Winters

ALIEN creature design - a visual analysis