'Cuties' Movie: Deconstructing The Culture w/Ben Shapiro





Well, I had my own knee-jerk reaction to Cuties based on the marketing... and I already condemned a movie I haven't seen. Ben Shapiro breaks down what the film is actually about, so I can save myself from watching the kiddie-twerking to find out. Apparently, Cuties is actually a condemnation of the twerking culture, by presenting it as it is. It's the hyper-sexualization of women on social media, and it bleeds down from the adult world, to the child world. It is indeed disturbing. I grew up in the 90's, I was well aware that there was something wrong with our culture. I grew up around wiggers and skanks, imitating the lifestyles they see on TV. Now, it's all the damn time, on their fucking phones. The real problem is that parents need to get off their asses and intervene. Not buy them the slutty clothes, these corporate pedophiles are marketing to your 11-year-old children. Maybe it's time to turn off Toddlers and Tiaras and Dance Moms. I thought this was Cancel Culture. It's time to Cancel Corporate Pedophilia.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Mad Shangi Show w/ Nathan Forrest Winters

ALIEN creature design - a visual analysis

The Mad Shangi Show w/ FilmNerd